Please read these terms and conditions (“Terms”) before using this website, www.tradeport-logistics.com, and any underlying goods, services or materials (together “Website”). By continuing to access or use this Website, you signify your acceptance of these Terms. From time to time, Tradeport Hong Kong Limited 香港商貿港有限公司 (“Tradeport”) may modify these Terms as it sees fits without any prior notice. Accordingly, please review these Terms whenever accessing or using this Website. Your use of the Website after the posting of modifications to these Terms will constitute your acceptance of the Terms as modified. If, at any time, you do not accept the Terms, you should not use the Website.
This Website is for general reference and information purposes only. Without limiting the generality of these Terms, while Tradeport will use reasonable endeavours to improve this Website, Tradeport is not responsible for any errors or omissions contained in this Website. TRADEPORT IS NOT LIABLE IN ANY EVENT FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE.
- User Consent to these Terms. You represent that you have read and agree to be bound by these Terms. You further agree: (a) to comply with relevant law regarding the transmission of any data obtained from the use of the Website in accordance with the Terms, (b) not to use the Website for illegal purposes, and (c) not to interfere or disrupt networks connected to the Website.
- Intellectual Property. Unless otherwise indicated, all copyright and other intellectual property rights subsisting in and in relation to this Website in any form or medium, including but not limited to information, data, text, content, logos, layout, photographs, images, video, audio, graphics, trade marks (including but not limited to the trade marks set out below) and button icons, belong to Tradeport absolutely.
This Website may contain materials in which third parties have proprietary rights, including without limitation logos or brand names which are the trade marks of third parties. Tradeport grants no licence regarding their use and disclaims any liability with regard to infringement of such third parties rights. The permission in these Terms does not extend to any materials on the linked websites or any contents on the Website where the copyright or intellectual property right of which belongs to a third party. You should obtain authorisation or permission to use such contents from the concerned copyright or intellectual property right holders.
- Restrictions on Use. You may not use this Website for any illegal purpose or in any manner inconsistent with the Terms. You agree to use the Website solely for your own personal, noncommercial use and benefit, and not for resale or other transfer or disposition to, or use by or for the benefit of, any other person or entity.
- Further Restrictions on Use. You may not copy, reproduce, recompile, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, distribute, publish, display, perform, modify, upload to, create derivative works from, hyperlink, transmit or in any way exploit any part of the Website, except that you may download material from the Website and/or make one print copy for your own personal, noncommercial use, provided that you leave intact all trademarks and service marks and retain all copyright and other proprietary notices. Tradeport however reserves the right to withdraw permission for your said use at any time. Furthermore, you may not use any of Tradeport’s trademarks, trade names or service marks in any manner which creates the impression that such names and marks belong to or are associated with you or are used with Tradeport’s consent, and you acknowledge that you have no ownership rights in and to any of these names and marks. You will not use or link the Website in unsolicited mailings or spam material.
- Licence. You acquire absolutely no rights or licences in or to the Website other than the limited right to utilise the Website in accordance with the Terms.
- Fees and Payments. Tradeport reserves the right at any time to charge fees for access to portions of the Website or the Website as a whole. If at any time Tradeport requires a fee for portions of the Website or the Website as a whole, Tradeport will require you to register and create an account. In no event will you be charged for access to portions of the Website or to the Website unless Tradeport obtains your prior agreement to pay such charges.
- Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability. THIS WEBSITE IS FOR GENERAL REFERENCE AND INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY. YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TRADEPORT (INCLUDING TRADEPORT’S OFFICERS AND EMPLOYEES, GENERAL PARTNERS, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS, SUPPLIERS AND ITS THIRD-PARTY AGENTS) IS NOT LIABLE IN ANY EVENT FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, TRADEPORT DISCLAIMS, LIMITS AND EXCLUDES ALL EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, LIABILITY OR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you acknowledge that:
(i) The information given on this Website is not intended to create any relationship, whether in contract or otherwise, with you. Nothing on this Website is intended to be or should be taken as being advice or a recommendation and you should not rely on the information in the Website for any purpose. Information at this Website is not an invitation to invest in Tradeport or any affiliate;
(ii) The Website and anything contained therein, including, but not limited to, content, services, goods or advertisements (the "Items") are provided "AS IS" and that Tradeport makes no warranty of any kind, express or implied, as to the Items, including, but not limited to, quality, merchantability, noninfringement, title or fitness for a particular purpose or use;
(iii) Tradeport is not responsible for your loss (if any) which may arise from reliance on any part of this Website;
(iv) Tradeport does not warrant that the Website is compatible with your equipment or that the Website is free of errors or viruses, worms or "Trojan horses";
(v) The content of other websites, services, goods or advertisements that may be linked to the Website is not maintained, controlled or endorsed by Tradeport and Tradeport is therefore not liable in connection with any of them (including without limitation to liability arising out of any allegation that the content of any third party website infringes any law or the rights of any person or entity) nor is Tradeport responsible for the availability, content or accuracy of such other websites;
(vi) The Website is provided for general reference and information purposes only and Tradeport does not guarantee the sequence, accuracy, comprehensiveness, completeness or timeliness of the Website; and
(vii) The provision of certain parts of the Website may be subject to the terms and conditions of other agreements to which Tradeport is a party and may be outside Tradeport’s control.
- Indemnification. You agree, at your own expense, to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Tradeport and Tradeport’s officers, employees, representatives, suppliers and agents, against any claim, suit, action or other proceeding brought against Tradeport and Tradeport’s officers, employees, representatives, suppliers and agents, by a third party, to the extent that such claim, suit, action or other proceeding is based on or arises in connection with the content you submit, pass to or transmit through the Website, your use of the Website, your violation of the Terms, or your violation of a third party's rights. You agree to pay any and all costs, damages and expenses, including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys' fees and costs awarded against or otherwise incurred by or in connection with or arising from any such claim, suit, action or proceeding attributable to any such claim.
- Governing Law. These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region. You agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region with respect to any legal proceedings that may arise in connection with the Website or from a dispute as to the interpretation or breach of the Terms.
- Access Outside of Hong Kong. Tradeport does not represent that the Website is appropriate or available for use in jurisdictions outside Hong Kong. If you choose to access the Website from outside Hong Kong, you are responsible for compliance with foreign and local laws.
- Severability. If any provision of the Terms is found invalid or unenforceable, that provision will be enforced to the maximum extent permissible, and the other provisions of these Terms will remain in force.
Tradeport Hong Kong Limited香港商貿港有限公司 (“Tradeport”) is committed to safeguarding your privacy when you use this Website. Please read the following policy to understand how your personal information will be treated. This policy may change from time to time so please check back periodically.
What personal information does Tradeport collect?
The information that Tradeport collects and stores during normal use of this Website is used to monitor use of the Website and to help its further development.
Tradeport may identify and collect IP address and location of the users of this Website.
Tradeport may use "cookies" to "remember" information about your preferences. You can set up your web browser to accept or reject the "cookies".
Where you contact Tradeport through this Website, Tradeport may store information such as your name, company, industry, postal address, e-mail address, type of enquiry or comment and possible further information for the purpose of responding to you.
Tradeport may use the information collected for one or more of the following purposes:-
- for monitoring Tradeport’s webpage and operations and for further development and improvement;
- for Tradeport’s own marketing, research, promotional and customer relationship management purposes, compiling statistics and analysis purposes, conducting customer surveys and marketing activities;
- for responding to you by email, mail, fax, phone or other means in respect of your enquiry or comment previously communicated to Tradeport;
- for any other incidental or associated purposes relating to the above and any other purpose which a customer or a service recipient may from time to time agree; and/or
- other purposes directly related to the purposes specified above.
Tradeport will not use, share, sell or rent your personal data provided to Tradeport in ways unrelated to the purposes aforementioned.
With whom does Tradeport share information?
As a general rule, Tradeport will not disclose any of your personal information outside Tradeport and Tradeport’s service providers (“Third Party Service Providers”) except when Tradeport has your permission or under special circumstances, such as when Tradeport believes in good faith that the law requires it or under the circumstances described below. These Third Party Service Providers are under a duty of confidentiality to Tradeport and they are only allowed to use your personal information in connection with the purposes specified in this Policy. Any questions, comments, suggestions or information other than personal data sent or posted to Tradeport by visitors will be deemed voluntarily provided to Tradeport on a non-confidential and non-proprietary basis. Tradeport reserves the right to use, reproduce, disclose, transmit, publish, broadcast and/or post elsewhere such information freely, including passing it to any associated company, for example in connection with the development, marketing products and services and to meet customer needs.
Tradeport may disclose account information in special cases when Tradeport has reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be violating these Terms or may be causing injury to or interference with (either intentionally or unintentionally) the rights, property or safety of Tradeport, visitors to Tradeport's network of websites, or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities. Tradeport may disclose or access account information when competent authorities require it.
Personal information held by Tradeport relating to Tradeport’s customers or visitors to Tradeport’s websites will be kept confidential in accordance with this Policy. All reasonable efforts are made to ensure that any personal information held by Tradeport is stored in a secure and safe place, and accessed only by Tradeport’s authorised employees or authorised Third Party Service Providers, or by utilising appropriate security protocols for authentication and authorisation which are in line with the type of storage medium and the technology requirements at the material time.
Right to Access or Correct Personal Information
Tradeport reserves the right to charge you a reasonable fee for the processing of any data access or correction request.
Tradeport may amend or update this Policy from time to time and all information will be governed by Tradeport’s most recent Policy in the Website or available on request.